Pisces Feb 19 − Mar 20 Alias: Alias: The Fish December 31 (31/12) daily pisces horoscope: summary pisces daily Star 8/10 Marss link with your ruler is not dissimilar to the equivalent of a cosmic boot aimed at your posterior. If youve been taking comfort from procrastinating, then a short, sharp shock awaits. Try not to resent how youre being pushed in an unsubtle way to focus effort. Trust that the push is a necessary one and you neednt be concerned any effort will be futile. Its time to show yourself what youre made of and youll be very pleased and proud of what you accomplish. Read more... summary pisces tomorrow Star 10/10 For some time, youve been considering what might result from a collaborative effort in some way. You and at least one other person can make something speci...
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
good quality
good quality, easy to use, does a good job
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
I am so pleased. Bigger than I expected
It arrived on time! I am so pleased. Bigger than I expected. I can throw away my old one! Thank you so much
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Fast and great product
Fast and tried it on one silver costume jewelry and was amazed the cleaning power. Very satisfied.
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Excellent product as described
Excellent product as described
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Shining brightly
I kept one for myself and gave one to my daughter as a stocking gift. Both of us are extremely happy with these easy to use polishing cloths. I've used it mostly on old silver jewelry and the two process cloth makes them look almost new. Of all the gifts I gave my daughter, this it the one she called me up to thank me for! I can see this might be an annual tradition for a stocking gift. I have a feeling she is going to wear hers out long before I do. I keep mine in my jewelry box for last minute polishing. Highly recommended !
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
These are the BEST!!!!
The only thing "con" was that I didn't buy more of these!!!! They work GREAT!!! Much better than Sunshine Cloths too. These work on gold, gold plated jewelry, silver, pewter, you name it! I've already ordered more. Highly recommend!!
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
It does what it supposed to do!
This cleaning cloths works great for cleaning my silver, gold & fashion jewelry. ππΌππΌ
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Everyone needs these.
I'm really into jewelry. I like to keep my jewelry looking nice. This is especially great if you like bright shiny silver!
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
I love these clothes!!!
I love these clothes! They shine your jewelry and other metal items to a brilliant new look. I've been looking for some like these for quite some time and didn't even think to look on Amazon until a couple of weeks ago. Sheesh! What was I thinking?
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Shines
These are very nice and use them for my jewelry and my husband shines his guns with one.